How Does It Work?
ValuePest.com has created a business model built around the use of Independent Franchise Owners to perform our services instead of using corporate employees. Years ago we recognized that working with smart business people, who have an equity interest in our customer's satisfaction would make our business stronger for everyone concerned.
And, the relationship works great! We focus on building the ValuePest brand and our Independent Franchise Owners focus on what they do best... providing award winning termite and pest control services.
Simply put, ValuePest.com awards franchises to qualified business-minded people, who share our common goals, to provide services to our customer's home.
A ValuePest.com Independent Franchise Owner:
- Operates its franchised business inside of a non-exclusive Primary Marketing Area
- Owns or leases its service vehicles and equipment
- Follows ValuePest.com's systemized service protocols
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships by providing outstanding, on-time, service
- Employs personnel and fulfills all employment-related obligations, such as wages, employment taxes, and benefits
Our Independent Franchise Owners may own multiple service vehicles and employ a sufficient number of personnel to service each route. Being a ValuePest.com Independent Franchise Owner is a win-win relationship for people with or without pest control industry experience, as well as ValuePest.com customers.