Albemarle Pest Control
Exceptional Service Since 1989
At ValuePest, we believe all homeowners should have access to premium-quality, affordable pest control. Since 1989, we have been delivering the guaranteed solution to all your pest problems. Whether you currently have an infestation or you want to prevent an infestation from taking place, our team is here to provide year-round pest control in Albemarle, NC. We protect your entire home and yard from all pests, including termites, bed bugs, ants, spiders, cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes, ticks, and more.
Signs You Need Pest Control
Pests are pretty good at hiding away in our yards and homes, making it quite difficult to determine when we have a problem. In order to avoid dealing with a major infestation, it is a good idea to become aware of the signs that you need to schedule professional pest control.
You should call our Albemarle pest control pros if you notice any of the following:
- A musty odor in your home that no amount of cleaning can get rid of
- Chewed exposed wires, furniture, clothing, walls, or floors
- Small droppings in your pantry, attic, cabinets, basement, or anywhere else in your home
- Scratching, rustling, or scampering sounds within your walls or attic
- Unexplained greasy smudges along your walls, cabinets, and countertops
- Nests in your attic
And of course, if you spot a rodent, cockroach, or any other pest in your home, there are probably many more where that came from. We recommend bringing in our team of professionals to carefully inspect your home, locate the source of any existing infestations, and implement the best possible solution.
Are Rodents Dangerous?
Every winter, millions of homes become infested with rodents attempting to escape the cold and find a warm, safe place to hide away. As one of the dirtiest and most dangerous pests, rodents are dreaded homeowners everywhere. They can cause a ton of damage to a home by chewing through electrical wiring and starting fires, gnawing on furniture, chewing holes through walls, and more. They also are known to carry and transmit over 35 different diseases worldwide.
Some of the most common diseases directly and indirectly spread by rodents include:
- Bubonic Plague
- Rat-Bite Fever
- Lassa Fever
- Lyme Disease
- Relapsing Fever
- West Nile Virus
- Colorado Tick Fever
- Scrub Typhus
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- La Crosse Encephalitis
Rodents can transmit diseases directly to humans and pets through direct contact, rodent bites, feces, urine, or saliva. They can also indirectly spread disease to humans by bringing disease-carrying ticks, fleas, and mites into a home.
Because rodents are so dangerous, it is incredibly important to bring in a team of professionals the moment you suspect you have a problem. ValuePest is here to thoroughly inspect your home, locate the source of the infestation, and implement an effective, safe, lasting solution. Not only can we flush infestations out of your home but we can also prevent them from recurring in the future.
How To Avoid Needing Mosquito Control
1. Trim your shrubs and bushes - Mosquitos thrive in shady areas because they can't really survive out in the hot sunlight. Make sure to keep your shady parts of your yard to a minimum if you want to avoid needing mosquito control.
2. Get rid of standing water - If you have an empty bucket with rain water sitting in it, that's the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos. If you have a pool then the chlorine should do the trick but you should consider treating any standing garden water or consider adding guppies in your pond to eat the mosquito larva.
3. Consider a dehumidifier - Mosquitos need both shade and moisture to survive, if you want to avoid needing our Albemarle mosquito control experts then a dehumidifier can be great underneath your deck or in your garden.
4. Clean out your gutters - When we have dirty gutters full of leaves and other particles, you may get standing water in the gutters as a result which can lead to mosquito breeding.
5. Use fans - If you're going to have over some guests, make sure there are some fans blowing around ankle height. These fans are handy in avoiding the need for our mosquito control experts because mosquitos are light creatures that blow away easily and will avoid areas with high winds.
Sign Up for ValuePest Ultimate Today!
Our revolutionary treatment system, ValuePest Ultimate, is the most comprehensive and total pest control available in the entire U.S. We don’t believe in excluding pests from our program just so we can charge you an arm and a leg for those “extra” services when you need them. Instead, our pest control treatment covers all pests, no matter what you call them. When you sign up for ValuePest Ultimate, you will receive an initial termite treatment and bi-monthly treatments in your home and yard to keep your home totally pest free and safe!
And, on top of it, you can enjoy total pest control at an incredibly low price. In fact, we have never changed our prices since opening our doors in 1989. If you call us today, you will receive your first service for 50% off.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Call (866) 366-8683 to schedule premium pest control in Albemarle, NC.