Pest Control in Wake Forest, NC
The Way Pest Control Should Be®
Is there anything more important than keeping your home safe and your family protected? We don’t think so either. If you’re tired of insects and rodents making their way into your yard or home, ValuePest is here to help. Since 1989, our Wake Forest pest control team has perfected our services and taken care of many homes throughout the area, eliminating existing infestations and preventing future invasions from taking place. We believe every home deserves accessible, affordable, and effective pest removal treatments, which is why we have pioneered “The Way Pest Control Should Be®.”
Each of our Wake Forest pest specialists is carefully trained and provided with the high-quality products and tools necessary to handle all of your pest removal services on the spot. No matter the problem you are facing, we can take care of it and keep your home pest free all year long.
Getting Started Is Easy
3 Easy Steps to a Pest-Free Life
Schedule Your Next Service
Our service experts will schedule a bi-monthly visit to perform our treatments.
Sit Back & Enjoy a Pest-Free Home & Yard!
You'll never have to worry about additional charges for pest control services ever again.
Our ValuePest Ultimate System
To ensure that you have access to the best possible service at the lowest possible price, our Wake Forest pest control service experts offer the ValuePest Ultimate System. This service is unlike most others because it actually covers all pests, including mosquitoes, termites, and bed bugs. Exterminators will nearly always exclude these stinging, biting, and otherwise harmful pests from their contracts so that they can charge you a ton of money for these services when you need them most.
If you give our team a call and sign up today, you will receive 50% off your first service for the ultimate pest protection. The best part is, there is no catch! ValuePest Ultimate System comes with thorough termite treatments every five years and bi-monthly treatments against all other pests. Rest assured that with us on your side, your entire Wake Forest, NC yard and home will be pest free!
Sign Up for ValuePest Ultimate System Today
ValuePest provides the pest control you deserve. Unlike other pest control companies, we do not exclude any pests from our service just to charge you an arm and a leg for these "extra" services when you need them most. You will never be charged more for specialty pests such as bed bugs or termites when you sign up for our ValuePest Ultimate System service and you'll get 50% off your first service! This revolutionary pest treatment program includes termite treatment every five years and bi-monthly treatments to keep your entire home and yard pest free all year long. Our team uses the highest quality products and state-of-the-art equipment to control insects and rodents and keep them out of your life.
Make the right choice for your home and sign up for total pest protection today.
We deliver total pest control the way it should be! Call (866) 366-8683 to sign up for ValuePest Ultimate System today.
How Are We Different?
Our ValuePest Ultimate System Protects You Against All Bugs
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
We are so confident in our services, that we will give you your money back if you're not 100% satisfied.
No Extra Fees for Any Pest Problems
Our service professionals provide bi-monthly services to your home and yard in order to control every pest.
How to Avoid Mosquito Bites
Mosquitoes are definitely one of the most irritating pests around. Every summer they invade our barbecues and leave us covered in itchy, red bumps. The good news is, there are a few precautions you can take to avoid these unbearably uncomfortable bites.
You can avoid mosquito bites by:
- Avoiding dark clothing
- Staying away from standing water sources such as ponds and birdbaths
- Avoiding going outside during dusk and dawn (most popular times for mosquito breeding)
- Wearing loose-fitting long sleeves, pants, and close-toed shoes
- Wearing mosquito repellent
Get help removing mosquitoes from your yard for good with our Wake Forest mosquito control experts at ValuePest.
Do I Need Termite Control?
One of the most frustrating things about termites is that they can be eating away at the structure of your home for years before you ever know they are there. In order to avoid massive amounts of damage, it is best to be aware of the various signs that you have an infestation. Signs that you have termites include mud tubes around the foundation of your home, piles of small wings that have been shed, a swarm of winged ants (these are actually termites), hard-to-shut doors, visibly damaged wood, extra-creaky floors, and more.
How To Avoid Needing Termite Control
1. Keep wood off the soil – In the construction phase of your home, any builders should be aware to elevate all wooden floor boards off of the soil and make sure to keep your fire wood separate from any places that have soil underneath. If you have soil-to-wood contact then you’re basically inviting termites into your home so be careful not to do that.
2. Avoid using mulch – Termites love mulch for much of the same reason plants do, it’s great at retaining moisture and giving termites a hospitable environment. Consider using rocks or gravel as a substitute and if you have to use mulch, make sure there’s a barrier between it and your wooden siding or floorboards to avoid needing our Wake Forest termite control experts.
3. Consider a dehumidifier for questionable places – If there’s a crawl space or mulch underneath your deck, a good way to ensure you won’t get termites is by adding a dehumidifier to those questionable areas. Termites need moisture to survive and if you can get rid of the humidity in a certain area you can help keep termites at bay.
4. Act quickly on all slab leaks – Not only do these leaks cause serious havoc to your home by throwing your foundation off, but moisture around the base of your home invites termites in and you’ll be needing our Wake Forest termite control experts in due time.
Active Steps You Can Take To Prevent Our Wake Forest Mosquito Control Experts
- Trim your shrubs – Mosquitos thrive in shade because direct sunlight is too much for them. So unless you’re looking to enjoy the shade in your backyard, trim shrubs and excess foliage to give mosquitos as little room as possible.
- Clean your gutters – When thinking about places mosquitos lay their eggs, people hardly ever consider their gutters. When you have extra leaves blocking your gutters from properly draining, then you’re going to get standing water which is the perfect breeding grounds for mosquitos to lay their eggs.
- Get rid of standing water – Mosquitos need standing water in order to lay their eggs so make sure to empty buckets of rain water or anything else that might demand the attention of our Wake Forest mosquito control exterminators or else you might have a swarm soon.
- Treat your water you don’t want to get rid of – If you have a pool make sure to use chlorine but if you have a water garden or some other type of aesthetic water then treat your water so that it doesn’t become a haven for mosquito eggs.
- Use fans – If you’re entertaining guests outside, set up a few fans at around ankle level. Mosquitos are so light that even a little bit of a breeze can knock them off course and prevent the need for our mosquito control experts.
How Did I Get Bed Bugs in My Wake Forest Home?
Bed bugs are expert hitch hikers. They will attach themselves to just about any item such as a purse, used furniture, clothing, or luggage until they make their way into your home. They easily spread from room to room making them most common in larger housing facilities such as hotels and apartments.
What To Look For When Researching Pest Control Companies
1. How long they’ve been in business – Having provided Wake Forest pest control services since 1989, we’ve seen it all. There isn’t a pest or a circumstance we haven’t dealt with so you can know that we’ll have your back no matter what.
2. Any satisfaction guaranteed? – It takes nothing at all to make promises about the effectiveness of work, but we stand behind our work 100% and you will be satisfied with your experience with us no matter what it takes. Check our ValuePest Guarantee here to see the details of what we have for you.
3. Rave reviews – Having been the go-to Wake Forest pest control company for decades, we’ve collected a bunch of rave reviews. You can read through our reviews here at your leisure and give us a call to find out what our customers love about our pest control services.
4. Money saving opportunities – With our referral program, you can earn money simply by telling your friends about us. Read the details of our referral program here and let your friends know about out services to make some extra cash.
5. Expertise – Not only do we provide pest control services for mosquitoes, termites and bed bugs, but our expertise extends to spiders, silverfish and just about any pest you’ll find in the Carolinas.
You deserve a pest-free home. For expert termite exterminators or mosquito control call our Wake Forest pest control team today at or send us a message online.