ValuePest Specializes In Getting You To Closing On Time And Saving You Money.
Everyone knows you chose a career in real estate just so you could rid the world of termites, right? But sometimes getting a house closed can seem that way. The truth is, selling real estate is a full-time job and your life is hectic enough without some commissioned salesman making it worse by trying to make a quick buck at your expense.
Unfortunately for real estate professionals the termite inspection is one of the last things to get done just before closing and when termites do show up they can cause everyone lots of stress. Who’s going to pay? Is there damage? Many times it’s the realtor who gets stuck paying that bill just to get the deal closed. That’s not fun either.
At ValuePest, we understand your situation and we do everything we can to make the process as easy and affordable as possible.
We offer inspections and termite treatments that get you to closing on time, every time.
HERE’S HOW OUR REAL ESTATE SERVICES WORK:
- Call your local ValuePest office and schedule the Termite Inspections Service;
- Our certified inspector will inspect the house and issue his report;
- If termites are discovered we will let you know exactly what needs to be done and the most affordable solution to correct the problem;
- We offer several types of renewable guarantees to give your buyer’s peace of mind.
- We transfer all guarantees to your buyer’s with no transfer fee.
So the next time you get blindsided by termites at the last minute give us a call and we’ll solve the problem fast and at the guaranteed best price!