Premium Service & Lasting Results
In recent years, ants have become one of the most prolific household pests. They are among the most successful of insects – the most challenging to rid from your home. There are approximately 12,000 ant species known worldwide, but only about 40 are known to reside in the United States. At ValuePest, we know pests so you don’t have to. Our premium ant control team has the experience necessary to keep them away from your home.
What You Need to Know about Ants
Ants are social insects, living in colonies that may house thousands of members. Each colony member has specific duties and responsibilities that ensure the colony’s success.
Ants have a “complete metamorphosis,” which means they have a four-stage life cycle: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
The types of ants found within colonies are:
- Workers – The workers of an ant colony spend their day foraging for food, cleaning the colony, and caring for the eggs of the colony members. Workers are often discovered by homeowners when they are observed moving back and forth in a straight line once a food source has been found.
- Reproductives – Each ant colony has a Queen and other reproductive members. The reproductive members swarm during mating season to create new colonies. Like termites, the males quickly die after mating and the new Queens are left in charge of the new colony development.
Getting Started Is Easy
3 Easy Steps to a Pest-Free Life
Schedule Your Next Service
Our service experts will schedule a bi-monthly visit to perform our treatments.
Sit Back & Enjoy a Pest-Free Home & Yard!
You'll never have to worry about additional charges for pest control services ever again.
Sign Up for ValuePest Ultimate System Today
ValuePest provides the pest control you deserve. Unlike other pest control companies, we do not exclude any pests from our service just to charge you an arm and a leg for these "extra" services when you need them most. You will never be charged more for specialty pests such as bed bugs or termites when you sign up for our ValuePest Ultimate System service and you'll get 50% off your first service! This revolutionary pest treatment program includes termite treatment every five years and bi-monthly treatments to keep your entire home and yard pest free all year long. Our team uses the highest quality products and state-of-the-art equipment to control insects and rodents and keep them out of your life.
Make the right choice for your home and sign up for total pest protection today.
We deliver total pest control the way it should be! Call (866) 366-8683 to sign up for ValuePest Ultimate System today.
How Are We Different?
Our ValuePest Ultimate System Protects You Against All Bugs
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
We are so confident in our services, that we will give you your money back if you're not 100% satisfied.
No Extra Fees for Any Pest Problems
Our service professionals provide bi-monthly services to your home and yard in order to control every pest.
How We Approach Ant Control
Proper control procedures in and around homes or other structures depend greatly on the species of ant involved. Proper identification is the key to ant control success.
Our professional ant removal process includes:
- Inspection – The first step in any professional treatment program is inspection. Where are the ants coming from and where are they going to? Where are their nesting sites, food, and moisture sources?
- Identification – Before you can treat ants, you must know which species of ant you are dealing with because different ant species will react in different ways to treatment.
- Determination – Once you have identified the ant species you must determine the proper treatment process for that particular species. Which treatments—baits, liquid repellents, or exterior granular applications—will work best for this infestation?
- Control – Ensuring the correct application of product.
- Communication – The last part of a successful ant control program is communication. Our technician reports what was found during our inspection, what we did about it and what you can expect from our treatment in the future.