Bees & Wasps
Keeping Your Home Safe
Bees, wasps, and hornets can be serious pests both inside and outside of your home. At ValuePest, we know bees and wasps so you don’t have to. Our specially trained experts know how to treat pest infestations of all kinds to keep your home safe.
Where Can Bees & Wasps Be Found?
Homeowners may observe wasps constructing carton nests near the soffits of their home, above porches, and below decks. Yellow jackets may hide away inside of exterior wall voids during winter and nest in the ground during the warm seasons.
When Is Bee & Wasp Control Necessary?
Although stinging behavior is generally a defensive reaction, bees and wasps may cause severe harm to people and pets because of allergic responses to their painful stings. Some people may even go into anaphylactic shock and die of suffocation as their lungs fill with fluid after being stung.
Wasps and bees are considered beneficial insects in most cases. Control measures are justified only when these insects are causing a harmful problem for the homeowner.
Biology of Bees
These insects have a complete metamorphosis, maturing through a four-stage life cycle, which includes egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
Bees and wasps lay their eggs under tree bark or in the ground. As the new colony grows, the workers emerge to begin scavenging for food and feeding the young.
Getting Started Is Easy
3 Easy Steps to a Pest-Free Life
Schedule Your Next Service
Our service experts will schedule a bi-monthly visit to perform our treatments.
Sit Back & Enjoy a Pest-Free Home & Yard!
You'll never have to worry about additional charges for pest control services ever again.
Sign Up for ValuePest Ultimate System Today
ValuePest provides the pest control you deserve. Unlike other pest control companies, we do not exclude any pests from our service just to charge you an arm and a leg for these "extra" services when you need them most. You will never be charged more for specialty pests such as bed bugs or termites when you sign up for our ValuePest Ultimate System service and you'll get 50% off your first service! This revolutionary pest treatment program includes termite treatment every five years and bi-monthly treatments to keep your entire home and yard pest free all year long. Our team uses the highest quality products and state-of-the-art equipment to control insects and rodents and keep them out of your life.
Make the right choice for your home and sign up for total pest protection today.
We deliver total pest control the way it should be! Call (866) 366-8683 to sign up for ValuePest Ultimate System today.
How Are We Different?
Our ValuePest Ultimate System Protects You Against All Bugs
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
We are so confident in our services, that we will give you your money back if you're not 100% satisfied.
No Extra Fees for Any Pest Problems
Our service professionals provide bi-monthly services to your home and yard in order to control every pest.
How We Approach Bee & Wasp Control
Understanding bee and wasp biology and behavior is essential to controlling their populations around your home.
Our professional control process includes:
- Inspection – The first step in any professional treatment program is inspection. What construction elements—such as decks, playground areas, porches, vehicles, and garages—are the insects nesting in?
- Identification – Before you can treat, you must know which species of bee or wasp you are dealing with because different species will react in different ways to treatment.
- Determination – Once you have identified the species, you must determine the proper treatment process for it. Which treatments will work best for this infestation? What part of the day is the safest time to perform the treatment?
- Control – Ensuring the correct application of product.
- Communication – The last part of a successful bee or wasp control treatment is communication. Our technician reports what was found during our inspection, what we did about it, and what you can expect from our treatment.