Pest Control in Archdale, NC
The Ultimate Protection for Your Home
When it comes to affordable, reliable pest control, no one does it better than ValuePest. We believe everyone deserves a happy, healthy, pest-free home and we are here to make sure that happens. Since we opened our doors in 1989, our team has provided the most effective, affordable pest control in Archdale, NC. Each and every one of our technicians is carefully trained to handle any type of pest in your home or yard right on the spot, saving you time and money. You and your family can rest easy knowing our expert technicians are on your side.
Call (866) 366-8683 to learn more about how our extermination services protect your yard and home.
Do I Need Pest Control?
Pests such as rodents, termites, and cockroaches are all too often very good at hiding away in your home without you ever noticing them. This means they can cause a lot of damage before you ever realize they are there. Aside from routine pest control, one of the best things you can do to protect your home is learn the signs of an infestation.
If you notice any of the following signs, you need to call our Archdale pest control experts:
- Odors: If there is a musty smell in your home that you can’t seem to get rid of, you likely have pests. These odors are usually caused by, droppings, urine, and rotting food collected by pests.
- Droppings: Where there are pest droppings, there are pests. If you find droppings in your cabinets, pantry, bathroom, basement, attic, or anywhere else in your home, you likely have an infestation.
- Property damage: Certain pests will eat away at the structure of a home or the items within it. If you spot chewed wires, gnawed furniture, holes in the walls, chewed rugs, or any other property damage, you’ve probably got a pest problem.
- Grease marks: Because they go through trash, squeeze through walls, and hide away in dirty areas such as attics, rodents often have very dirty fur. This results in them leaving greasy smudges as they run along walls, cabinets, and countertops.
- Pests: Of course, if the pests themselves are visible, you should call in a team of experts. Usually, when you spot one, there are plenty more hiding away where you can’t see them.
You’re going to want to bring in pest control professionals as soon as you suspect you have a problem. Our exterminator team can quickly identify and resolve the problem before you are left with too much damage. No matter how severe the infestation, you can rest easy knowing we have the training and top-quality products necessary to protect your home.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Termites are the most dreaded pests around. Causing approximately $5 billion in damage each year, termites are the very last pest you want in your home. They are extremely good at hiding away, which means they are often eating away at a home for years before they are discovered.
Some of the common signs of a termite infestation include:
- Mud tunnels starting at the foundation and going up your home
- Peeling paint on your walls
- Doors or windows that are difficult to shut
- Extremely squeaky floors
- Buckling floors
- Crumbling, damaged wood
- Piles of discarded wings
- Swarms of winged ants (these are actually termites)
How To Avoid Needing Mosquito Control
1.Clear your property of standing water - Since mosquitos need standing water to lay their eggs, the easiest way of preventing a mosquito infestation is to get rid of standing water. Empty rain buckets and tires and make sure to treat standing water so you don't need our Archdale mosquito control specialists.
2. Clean your gutters - If your gutter is full of leaves, it won't drain properly. When your gutters don't drain they'll leave standing water for mosquitos to lay their eggs which is the worst case scenario.
3. Trim shrubs and trees - As mosquitos can't thrive in direct sunlight, you should make your yard as sunny as possible. That means get rid of anything that provides more shade and shelter for mosquitos to thrive.
4. Use fans - As mosquitos are very light insects even a little bit of moving air can throw them off. Try setting up blower fans at ankle height to avoid needing our Archdale mosquito control specialists and give us a call should you need mosquito removal.
What To Look For In A Pest Control Company
1. How long have they been around? - Having service Archdale pest control services since 1989, there isn't a pest we haven't eradicated time and time again. Rest assured that we have the experience, expertise and tools it takes to keep you and your loved ones protected.
2. What pests do they not service? - Always make sure to double-check that the pest control company you're looking at services the pest you're dealing with. We'll work to rid your home or business of any pest regardless of if it's named on our website.
3. Do they charge more for the job you need? Some of the other guys will charge you tremendous amounts depending on the type of pest and the job, but not us. We charge a flat fee that doesn't change depending on your circumstance.
4. 5-star reviews - Having provided Archdale exterminator services for as long as we have, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. You can read through our reviews at your leisure here and see why our customers love us so much by giving us a call today.
Over the decades, our team of experts has perfected our pest control process. We have carefully designed our revolutionary treatment system, ValuePest Ultimate, with your protection in mind. This program includes an initial termite treatment and bi-monthly treatments to protect your entire yard and home. Unlike most other exterminators, we don’t believe in excluding certain pests from our program just so we can charge you an arm and a leg for those “extra” services when you need them. Instead, ValuePest Ultimate protects your home against every type of pest, including spiders, rodents, termites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, silverfish, cockroaches, fleas, bees, wasps, ticks, and more.
Not only is ValuePest Ultimate the most comprehensive pest treatment program available but it is also the most affordable. Since opening our doors in 1989, we have never changed our pricing because we want our services to be accessible by all who need them. When you give us a call today, you will receive the best pest control available in the country for 50% off your first service.