Raleigh Pest Control
Creating Happy, Healthy Homes
At ValuePest, we understand just how important it is to maintain a healthy home and a happy family. We are committed to doing our part in protecting what matters most to you by providing premium pest control services in Raleigh, NC. Over the last 30 years, our team has perfected our processes and protected many homes against all pests. We have pioneered “the way pest control should be.” To sum it up, each of our Raleigh pest control service professionals is specially trained and equipped with the necessary tools and products to handle all of your pest removal needs on the spot. That means, you’ll never have to deal with costly return visits for more complicated services.
With us on your side, you can expect affordable, effective, year-round protection against all pests. Our pest control experts are skilled at eliminating current infestations and preventing future invasions from taking place, so you can rest easy knowing your home is positively pest free.
Getting Started Is Easy
3 Easy Steps to a Pest-Free Life
Schedule Your Next Service
Our service experts will schedule a bi-monthly visit to perform our treatments.
Sit Back & Enjoy a Pest-Free Home & Yard!
You'll never have to worry about additional charges for pest control services ever again.
What We Can Do for You
Our ValuePest Ultimate System
Our Raleigh pest removal team is committed to providing the most effective pest control services at the best possible pricing. When you sign up for our ValuePest Ultimate System, you will receive termite treatment every five years and bi-monthly treatments for your yard and home to protect your property against all other pests.
Most other companies will exclude certain, more difficult pests from their contracts just so they can charge you a ton of money for these “extra” services whenever you need them. At ValuePest, we don’t think that’s right. Our service covers all pests for one flat fee. If you call and sign up today, you’ll get your first service 50% off.
Sign Up for ValuePest Ultimate System Today
ValuePest provides the pest control you deserve. Unlike other pest control companies, we do not exclude any pests from our service just to charge you an arm and a leg for these "extra" services when you need them most. You will never be charged more for specialty pests such as bed bugs or termites when you sign up for our ValuePest Ultimate System service and you'll get 50% off your first service! This revolutionary pest treatment program includes termite treatment every five years and bi-monthly treatments to keep your entire home and yard pest free all year long. Our team uses the highest quality products and state-of-the-art equipment to control insects and rodents and keep them out of your life.
Make the right choice for your home and sign up for total pest protection today.
We deliver total pest control the way it should be! Call (866) 366-8683 to sign up for ValuePest Ultimate System today.
How Are We Different?
Our ValuePest Ultimate System Protects You Against All Bugs
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
We are so confident in our services, that we will give you your money back if you're not 100% satisfied.
No Extra Fees for Any Pest Problems
Our service professionals provide bi-monthly services to your home and yard in order to control every pest.
How to Keep Mosquitoes Away from Your Home
Mosquitoes are definitely among the most irritating pests. From their incessant buzzing to their unbearably itchy bites, these insects can really put a damper on your summer.
If you want to reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property, there are a few things you can do, including:
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants such as citronella or marigolds
- Ensure your windows and doors have screens without holes
- Place mosquito-repelling lanterns, candles, or other items around your yard
- Remove standing water sources such as birdbaths or overwatered plants
For an expert termite exterminator or mosquito control in Raleigh, call on ValuePest!
Signs of a Termite Infestation in Your Raleigh Home
Unfortunately, termites are often able to eat away at the structure of a home for years before homeowners ever discover an infestation. To protect your home from too much damage, it is good to be aware of the signs of a termite infestation. These signs include mud tubes along the foundation of a home, tiny winged ants (these are actually termites), little wings that have been shed near walls or windows, creaky floors, difficult-to-close doors, and visible wood damage.
How To Prevent The Need For Termite Control
1. Make sure there is no wood-to-soil contact on your property – If you have wooden floorboards directly on top of soil then you might as well invite termites into your home. All wood should be elevated off the ground on concrete or another physical barrier to prevent termites from coming into your home and eating all of your wood.
2. Consider a dehumidifier – Termites thrive in moist conditions so if there are any crawl spaces or spots close to your wooden deck that could be susceptible to termites then install a dehumidifier to help prevent the need of our termite control exterminators.
3. Don’t use mulch – Termites love mulch for much of the same reason plants do, it keeps moisture and hides them from the environment well. They may not get much in terms of nutrients from mulch, but still it shouldn’t be touching wood so try substitutes such as rocks or gravel. If you must use mulch, make sure there is a physical barrier between it and your home.
4. Act on all slab leaks – If you get a slab leak, you should make sure to get it taken care of quickly to avoid needing our Raleigh termite control experts. Not only can these throw off the foundation of your home but they can also provide the perfect conditions for termites to thrive as they love moisture almost as much as wood.
Call our Raleigh termite control team today to put an end to termite damage.
Do I Have Bed Bugs?
Most homeowners have nightmares about bed bugs. These expert hitchhikers easily make their way into homes on luggage, clothing, used furniture, purses, and other items. Since they easily travel from one room to the next (expanding their population along the way), bed bugs are most commonly found in large housing facilities such as hotels and apartments.
Signs that you have bed bugs in your home include blood stains, tiny eggs, shed skins, fecal matter, and small, brownish shaped bugs in your bedding or on your mattress. In addition to beds, bed bugs can be found in upholstered furniture, dog and cat bedding, curtains, behind frames, on headboards, along baseboards, and more. Let our Raleigh bed bug removal experts help put a stop to your bed bug problem.
What To Look For In A Pest Control Company
1. Up-front and honest pricing – It’s almost like a broken record, the exterminator company lures you in with a cheap price, and then ups the cost of the job once they’ve inspected your problem. With our ValuePest Ultimate System ensures that you pay a low monthly rate and we will take care of every pest on your property no matter what.
2. Any guarantees – Our guarantee is this, if you find any pest control company that offers a better price than we do, we’ll give you an entire year of service for free. Click here to visit our ValuePest Guarantee if you have any questions about our offerings.
3. Any pests they don’t services – Some of the other Raleigh pest control companies might not get rid of every pest, always read the fine print on the website but we offer exterminator services for any and all pests whether they’re listed on our website or not.
4. Money making opportunities – If you love our services and are looking to make some extra money, we have a referral program where you can earn just by telling your friends or family about us!
5. Stellar reviews – Having served pest control for as long as we have, we’ve collected a bunch of rave reviews. Make sure to read through our reviews here at your leisure and give us a call today to see why our customers love us so much.